Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

kolkata-kolkata

Once again I am back to my old favourite topic--Kolkata.. Everytime I visit the city, it draws me like never before. Kolkata's streets, Park Street, Free School Street, Uttam-Suchitra films ( dvds), rickshaws and those yellow obsolete taxis and trams...so what if the city has not been able to keep pace with time...Kolkata still attracts...



.....meoww...

Bazaar Kolkata






Kolkata and tram..



The greatest pair of all times-Uttam-Suchitra..




It's mahanayak all the way...Uttam's movies still a big draw..







dear old Flurys..






Park Street..




Rickshaws...










Old records/gramaphone and Free School Street..







Kolkata police..








Kolkata jam..




Taxi,taxi..









My Kolkata home..
































No comments: