Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The room......


Me and my laptop. And memories sharing my bed. Nothingness- a void. I sing, I talk to myself and I dream. I cry, I laugh, all by myself. Alcohol to numb my feelings, my senses. People get busy, memories fade..the bed turns into a coffin... I die....
Discarded dreams, fall off the shelves, while dusting. They are swept off and dumped into the garbage bin. My body was removed yesterday..perhaps buried or burnt...did not matter. It was lifeless. It felt no pain.
I had occupied the room, the bed... for years. Now the room is being cleaned. Fresh bedspread is being spread.. Some even suggested to paint the room-to get rid of that stale smell of death..... All done ! Its now ready for a new occupant......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful..

Anonymous said...

it hurts...

Software information said...

Interested Sac Chanel Soldes in your LV carrier for a summertime having peculiar shock. LOUIS VUITTON for a item, a lot more usually Sac Chanel has become a token of which displays the customer angle as well as interpersonal instructional classes, the main DAMIER CANAS along with Monogrammed CANAS sequence incorporates a sturdy recognition.Chanel completely new 2012 spring and summer purses, valuable household leather, Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes basic Green veggies embossed, people today cannot enable although fall in love.Chanel refresh and also leading the style trend for girls rumbeling similar to a innovative style, Sac Chanel Pas Cher aroma and in some cases accessories like technology.The beauty of your scarce secrets of jewellery that fate about its mind, without restraint realized the beauty Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher with females long-lasting attraction. Sac Louis Vuitton